textura

The competition named texturapattern was the perfect excuse .. textura does a nice and a top quality home's fabric. I found the competition in internet and I thought: I can try it!
Was about to present one or a collection of patterns and maybe win 6000 euros .. nice.

I was doing every day something, I was waitting for the day (01 of september) for present the best one. Was the first of september and I had one or two that I wanted to present .. but was not possible to compete. I wait until 11 of september but still the web was not saying anything. So I realise.
One year ago, in 2007 was a nice competition, the first of textura. But was the only. In 2008 wasn't a competition anymore.

I wanted to present some of:

These were done from a kitchen ... The kitchen was destroyed (graphicly) and then reconstructed (graphicly also).

These were done with animalhair

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario